Here are a few of our favorite engagement pictures. Ok, so a little more than a few. Our friend Devin Graham who is famous on YouTube took them for us on the North Shore. Enjoy!
AHHH you guys are SOOOOOO CUUTE!!! it makes me so happy that we all three have blogs to communicate now! so fun to see your writing style - you always crack me up. i love you so much. you guys are beautiful. SO excited for the wedding.
yay Lisa! i am excited! your pics are sunshiny and happy. I am always trying to figure out a time that Jedd and I could sit aside to live in Hawaii ;). You look beaaaautiful! I love the sun in your hair. mmmm. I am so happy for you. congrats and keep up with this blog!
*sigh* I'm all full of butterflies thinking about being engaged :) call me crazy...but I loved being engaged and wouldn't have minded it longer!! yet, marriage pretty much rocks :)
all of those photos are stunning! and hey, you just keep posted loads of photos on this here blog. the more the better :) you and chase are perfect together :)
PS - i can't get over your turquoise pants! I need to find a fun colorful pair...yours and another girl's I've seen (light lavender) have me craving a pair! :)
AHHH you guys are SOOOOOO CUUTE!!! it makes me so happy that we all three have blogs to communicate now! so fun to see your writing style - you always crack me up. i love you so much. you guys are beautiful. SO excited for the wedding.
ReplyDeleteObsessed!
ReplyDeleteLisa lisa! I'm so happy I found your blog! And these pictures are gorgeous! You two are adorable. So excited for you girl :)
ReplyDeleteyay Lisa! i am excited! your pics are sunshiny and happy. I am always trying to figure out a time that Jedd and I could sit aside to live in Hawaii ;). You look beaaaautiful! I love the sun in your hair. mmmm. I am so happy for you. congrats and keep up with this blog!
ReplyDelete*sigh* I'm all full of butterflies thinking about being engaged :) call me crazy...but I loved being engaged and wouldn't have minded it longer!! yet, marriage pretty much rocks :)
ReplyDeleteall of those photos are stunning! and hey, you just keep posted loads of photos on this here blog. the more the better :) you and chase are perfect together :)
PS - i can't get over your turquoise pants! I need to find a fun colorful pair...yours and another girl's I've seen (light lavender) have me craving a pair! :)
ReplyDeleteHi hi hi~
ReplyDeleteCute blogy! So happy you have one!
soo cute. my favorite one is the 2nd to last.
ReplyDeletethank you everyone you bunch a sweeties!
ReplyDeleteps haley, the pants are sea foam from gojane.com! they have TONS of cute colors!!
these pictures look so incredibly beautiful! darling, found you through your sister's blog... definitely following :)
ReplyDeletekisses!