creepy shrine

So maybe this is kinda creepy. But I really cant help myself. My sis Ky made our slideshow for our wedding and gave me a bunch a pictures of my cute husband to be in his "wee" days. I seriously can't help myself, he was such a cute lil' tot! All I gotta say is, my lil' babes better look just like him!! ADORABLE! I love Chase's blonde hair, it's to die for.

And the creepy shrine begins...








And there we have it. Adorable right?! Yes! I could go on with his child and "awkward" teen years, but I'll refrain. Maybe some other time ;)
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. he really was a cute lil blond tot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahaha sooooo cute chase is toe die for adorable! can't wait to see your cute kiddies :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.