on my mind...

I can't stop thinking about this. Bahamas. Please hurry up, I'm sick of waiting.

I am so excited to go on a cruise, and of course so is Chase :) I have never been and am super excited to explore new places and enjoy all the ship has to offer! I hear they have lots a yummy food and desserts. Party time..



Can you blame me? I mean come on...Seriously.  Sun. Beach. New places. Dolphins. Ocean. Love.
I wanna do so many things.... Not sure if riding horses in the ocean or swimming with dolphins is actually possible with the cruise, but I can imagine. These pics are just too dreamy.


Ok.... I'm done dreaming. In about two or three ish weeks I can show you some real pics of the Bahamas and our cruise experience :) Cant wait!

Wedding: 12 days
Bahamas: 14 days
You may also like:

9 comments

  1. OH MY GOSH! so fun, cant wait to see picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanna go! hahahaha. so happy for ya sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not JUST excited for the Bahamas.... Hahaha

    :) cruises are awesome for honeymoons. So lazy and everything is taken care if for you. You'll love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you will love the Bahamas! we did a Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon too, and it was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We'll have to compare pictures when you get back. ;) Actually, why don't Chase F and I just come with you??

    ReplyDelete
  6. you will have a blast on a cruise, it's magical!

    ps. you've become quite the blogging queen and I love it!

    pss. i can't wait for you to be married, it's even more magical then a cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  7. first cruise?! you will LOVE it! so excited to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are going to have so much fun on your cruise!!! I am so excited for you!! You look so happy Lisa... I love it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.