So our photographer Amanda had the brilliant idea of taking pictures on the beach of the wedding party. And they turned out rad. There was a nice fog in the air and it really brought out the "coolness" in the photos. We took them on a beach called Stonesteps in Encinitas, which is right in front of Chase's house where he grew up. Truly special :) Enjoy!
You may also like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























you guys really did look stunning. these turned out perfectly beautiful.
ReplyDeletehowever i must say - why choose the group shots where i'm the only one that looks like a doof? dang it lis! haha but it okay if you look good then i understand ;)
i miss you
such beautiful photos!
ReplyDeleteEvery time I look at new photos I just can't believe how beautiful it all was! The beach, the temple, the reception, you, your sisters...priceless. Oh, and that Harper was pretty cute too. ;) Love ya Lis!!
ReplyDeleteSUCH RAD PHOTOS
ReplyDeletewhat a fun group!!! loved that you guys got such gorgeous shots on the beach...and in awesome sunnies nonetheless :) My favorite ones were of you & your hubs...lots of love in those pics <3
ReplyDeleteand your ring!!!! LOVE the pave style band :)
so so pretty. you're right about the fog - it just makes the pictures that much better.
ReplyDeleteLisa can I just tell you that your wedding looks amazing..the pictures, your dress, the beach, all your friends and family...it looks perfect. I am so happy for you!
ReplyDelete