boo!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!


From: the Sharks

Oh and to top of your Halloween you MUST watch Modern Family's Halloween episode, HILARIOUS! And watch mine and Chase's current obsession too... the walking dead! Oooo ya zombies!!!! (may not be for everyone ;) )



PS..

Chase and I have REALLY been wanting to carve pumpkins but have been out of luck in finding one. We drove all over the North Shore in search of some Friday and Saturday with no luck (sell out too quickly). And just now a cute little boy knocked on my door and said, "Would you like a pumpkin? We had four left over?" And I said YES! Oh my heck, it's like he read my mind. You know what we're doing after our Halloween party tonight!! Oh yes!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Now go scare somebody :)
You may also like:

5 comments

  1. Hey! Didn't know you guys still lived here! Awesome! Your costumes match our puppy, we should have loaned him to you :)

    The REAL shark, was behind our place (the other side of the bluff, at pounders) or I guess Chase would know (where Cam and Linds used to live) STEER CLEAR! I know I am! Aaron is trying to convince me otherwise....I'm not so sure....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha i love this! you guys are such cute sharks. that pic of you guys planking is so funny. sounds like you had a fun time and im glad you got pumpkins! miss you lissy! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. du-nuh!...du-NUH!...du-NUHH!!!!! ;) Your costumes are great!! and oh-so perfect for a halloween in Hawaii :) Love the first shot from behind of your fins, and the one where Chase seems to be getting a little hungry ;)

    and how awesome that sweet little boy offered a pumpkin! you'll have to share your carved masterpiece :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. I LOVE your costumes! DIY is the best way to go! Love you, ya cute little shark!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shark costumes!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.