I love to bake so am not worried about that one, but I am sort of afraid of the turkey. I want to learn and need to so figured why not now! I really hope it is thawed out in time and considering I have never cooked one ever, lets pray I dont make it too dry and flavorless. I have been given helpful tips and hints, and I will also use the internet for some guidance. Wish me luck! (And mom be prepared for some phone calls)! Oh and I'm sure mine will look just like this one ;)
With the help of blogs, so far I have some ideas in my brain for desserts that I really want to make.
Peppermint Ice Cream
Holy yum right?! I LOVE this stuff, always have, but have never thought of making it. It's so easy sounding so I am totally going to do it. I found my recipe here, I love her blog! Can't wait to see how mine turns out!
Peppermint Bark
This is really simple and fun to make and I love it! Can you tell I like candy canes?! I used to always make this at home so I feel that I must. Although I never have made perfect looking snow flakes like above, I just hammer it up (more my style ;) ). But if I can find the snowflake tray I will totally make them like this. Otherwise it will just be in pieces similar to chocolate toffee bits. I found this version of peppermint bark on the same wonderful blog as above, Pink Pistachio. Thank you!
Andes Mint Cookies
I love mint chocolate, so these sound perfect! I found this recipe from my cute cousin Cassie's blog, which she got from her friend here. Can't wait to eat these babies!
Cinnamon Roll Cake
And lastly I want to make this delicious sounding Cinnamon Roll cake! I married a man who is obsessed with baked goods, particularly cinnamon rolls. I never ever liked cinnamon rolls or craved them like I do now. Thanks a lot husband ;). I got the recipe from a lady at church, so I will have to post it after I make it. But it should look something like this.
So after all of this baking I think I will have hit all the right spots. Warm, cold, gooey, moist, soft, hard, sweet, crunchy, minty, cinnamony, YUMMY!





lisa i am hungry now. make me this feast. cant wait to see the BEAUTIFUL turnout!
ReplyDeleteseriously you are da bomb! i wanna eat at your house! haha. good luck lissy you are amazing!
ReplyDeletethis looks delicious! I can't believe you are making a turkey! That is fantastic! I want to hear how it goes!
ReplyDeletei made all of these and they were all bomb yummy :) and the turkey was moist and flavorful, imagine that!!
ReplyDelete