ginger bread home for the headless ginger man

Christmas is in less than a week. CRAZY! 


So as I said before, Chase and I have been going Christmas crazy. Maybe it's because we are in Hawaii, the most non-Christmasy place ever (nothing like Christmas at home in Idaho). So every day this week I am making a Christmas post of some sort of Christmas activity Chase and I have done, so be ready.


We made GINGER BREAD HOUSES! So fun! We bought the kit at our local grocery store. Weird though because growing up when we made them we would keep them out all month as a decoration. But in Hawaii...no way! ANTS ruin everything and the icing and fondet began melting quite quickly. Which resulted in us eating our house and most importantly, decapitating our ginger man. Oops!

Ginger bread is so good and next time I am making it from scratch. You should for me! Very fun festive activity, that's for sure!
You may also like:

7 comments

  1. yay for houses! whoopwhoop!

    and ps i adore you new header! cheers.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was going to do the same thing! haha. so fun lissy i still gotta make ours :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i miss hawaii, utah is too cold! this is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need to try the gingerbread cookie recipe on ourbestbites.com Hands down best gingerbread cookies ever!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cassie i love that site, i have it on my favorites under food :) i look at it a lot, cant believe i missed it. i def gotta try it, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for noticing the header girls hehe. ky did it :) i like it too!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.