Saturday we woke up and decided to go on a hike with some friends before we hit up the beach. We went up Punaluu and discovered all sorts of land we didn't (well I didn't) know existed. The Hawaii mountains are so gorgeous and it's crazy how they just go on and on. I forget that we live on the shoreline and that there is so much more mountains more inland. This hike was behind Sunset Ranch. It was more of a random exploration full of guava picking.

Kyrie and Chase
We have made some rad new friends that are always down to do anything! Cade and Kaysee, Checka and Maki, and Darren and Kyrie of course (who we have known since BYU-Idaho days).
Another gorgeous and GREEN shot of our island home.
I couldn't believe how much strawberry guava we were finding! Lucky us. So yummy!
It was a fun hike! After that we went to Foodland and got some yummy sushi and a chocolate drink and headed on over to Beach Park. The boys had a surf session while us girls chatted away on the beach about anything and everything laughing away. Then we all headed to Turtle Bay together for some beach volleyball, ultimate frisbee, and football. Very fun weekend. And this is why we love Hawaii.

SOOOOOOO FUN!!!! gorgeous hawaii, oh man!
ReplyDeleteThose photos are beautiful! I love it. wow, I am so jealous!!!
ReplyDeletexo
Classic & Bubbly
you guys are so cute. why did i leave? hehe. jk but i cant wait to visit someday again. i sure do love you, sissy. you guys are so cute. chase's nipples are always touching you. hahaha.
ReplyDelete