Chase and I always find random swings everywhere. People always make them in trees on the beaches out of drift wood and rope, tires, buoys, you name it. I remember when Chase and I first started dating we would always sit on our special swing at Bikini Beach. Fun talks happened there and sweet memories. It's where Chase first put his arm around me, oooo ya! And Bikini beach is also the beach Chase proposed to me at :). This swing we found by Keikis right along the Kam highway on the North Shore. We are so glad that we can go to the beach whenever and just chill. Keiki's beach is one of our favorites!
Keikis gets big waves sometimes in the winter and Chase turns into a little boy in a candy shop here. That's probably why this beach is called Keikis, meaning baby or child in Hawaiian.
I love to walk the beach and look for shells and sea glass. This beach is one of the best for that. Or just laying and for a nice nap or good read.

my favorite.
ReplyDeleteso fun! i wanna play!
ReplyDeleteStill my Fav beach
ReplyDelete