During our break between semesters Chase and I have been beachin' it up LOTS! We have been working lots too, but we get off at a decent time that still gives us just enough beach or surf time. And luckily lately the weather has been cooperating. So we decided to have a fun lil' afternoon picnic at our secret spot that we LOVE and I swear every time we go there is NO ONE! Lucky us!
Chase got me this cute cover up for Christmas! I love it!
Attempting to do hand stands, which we both are not so good at. Particularly me. Props to gymnasts, dancers, cheerleaders, and all those people that can do cool stuff.
I got TONS of good sea glass at this beach. YAY! Now I need to figure out what I can make out of it. So far its sitting in a cool bottle on my table.
Sand angels. Nuff said.



i like the pic of you two hanging in the tree! you're living a dream life!
ReplyDeletebeach picnics, cute coverups, sea glass in gorgeous colors, and sand angels...love it all!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous of you right now! I want to have a picnic in Hawaii!!
ReplyDeleteMaybe you could get some letters from a craft store and use the glass on those?
ReplyDeletewow hayley very cute idea, i LOVE that!! and maybe with the word surf? oh how cute would that be! thank you! i will work on collecting lots more. brilliant.
ReplyDeleteSO FUN! you guys are so hot and fun. i sure love you and miss you two! love the cover up too :)
ReplyDeleteYou are so cute and stylish sissy! Nothing beats Hawaiian days :) I love u babe!
ReplyDeleteOH you guys are sooo fun! This is a great blog!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the Let's Talk Trunk link love!!
You guys are so freakin cuteee! And props for your amazing blogging lis! You are so diligent! I need to be better haha. Seriously, you are making me so jealous you live there. Brady is gonna apply to med school out there lol
ReplyDeletethanks kandice :) ya i had lots of time during the break to blog and we did lots! so it will be pretty sparse now that school started haha but ill try! you need to blog more missy ;) and yes come to school here, best decision i ever made!!
ReplyDelete