5 month mark!!

 My husband sent me a sweet text this morning reminding me that today we have now been married 5 MONTHS! How exciting is that? We think it is. Almost half a year. Time has already flown by. And I fall more in love with Chase every day. Seriously, I do. He is the best, coolest, sweetest, and most fun man in the world. I am so blessed! Cant wait for the months and years to come!


You may also like:

6 comments

  1. I LOVE that picture. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cheers* to 5 months of newly wed bliss!! and *cheers* to being newly weds for life! :) so glad you 2 are so happy together...oh and that picture is STUNNING.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy anniversary!! i love this and i love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, i've been married for a little over six months, and it's true. time is passing! i feel like it has already been years, and i love it :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.