check it out

TAG

So I got tagged by my lovely friend Mel Bell (Melanie Stone...oops Thomason!). I'm usually not into these tag things of any sort, but after reading some of my friends that were tagged I have actually learned a lot about my friends that I didn't know and even chuckled some. My sisters and I did a similar questionnaire on our Traveling Triplets blog if you're curious. So here is your chance to get to know me a wee bit better through this silly questionnaire.


The Rules

1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the person who tagged you
4. Create 11 questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
  
*Just a note, I'm being a rule breaker and not doing step 4 and 5. So I guess I am being a bad tagger.Oops!

11 Random Things
  1. I have this weird obsession with my hair. It's never right and I'm always wishing it were longer and ombre. I annoy myself sometimes, poor husband and sisters who listen to my wining.
  2. I rub my feet together and on the sheets before I fall asleep, its a must. But Chase is truly the master of doing this!
  3. I believe in flossing before brushing. Think about it.
  4. I am way over fashion blogs. Seriously people! Not unique anymore. Only a select few.
  5. In the gym my competitive side always creeps out and I MUST run faster and longer (or try to) than the person to my left and right. Silly.
  6. When I use public restrooms I always use the third door from when I walk in, doesn't matter what side. Just can't be on the ends. Weird right?
  7. My sisters and I were "models" as they called us at Warped Tour for TAG body spray. Funny. We walked around slapping stickers on people's nasty sweaty bodies and had to say, "Ooo you've been tagged," and give them free stuff. Awesome. But we did get in for free, made some good money, and could meet any band we wanted backstage.
  8. I never eat the last bite of anything or the edges. Chase is my garbage disposal. No real reason, just weird. Either it's just crust, no more sauce, too crunchy, no more chocolate, full, etc.
  9. I think I'm constantly wiping down my counter tops. New habit formed from living in Hawaii. Thank you ANTS.
  10. When I want to be heard I tend to just talk louder and over other people, ya super annoying. Just ask my husband. When I feel like he isn't listening, I follow him closely and just talk louder till I get the response I want.
  11. I feel naked if I don't have a watch on.

11 Answers

1. Who is your inspiration and why?
My sisters. Cheesy, but I am a cheeseball. Seriously Ky and Megs blow my mind with all their talents and passions. I aspire to be more like them and find my own personal talents and build upon them. Still trying to figure that all out.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would that place be?
As of now, I am pleased as ever here in Hawaii. Realistically: Encinitas, CA. Dreaming: a cute lil' cottage in Southern France-long vacations and yearly pay checks for having babies, AWESOME! And Ingrid inspired me.
3. If you had to pick a new name (and you have to) what would it be?
 I have always thought Lex would be rad, it sounds sexy. I like short names.

4. So you have anamorph powers (you can transform into any animal) what would it be?
This reminded me of the books we used to have to read in Elementary. Anyway, I would be a zebra because that's my husbands favorite animal. I want him to still like me :)!

5. Favorite dish?
I grew up in Idaho. I love steak, mashed potatoes, and lots of veggies!

6. If you could play a part in any movie ever made, what character would you be?
I have always had a secret wish that I could dance and actually look good, so I guess that girl with a bangin body in Step Up 2. hehe :)

7. What do you struggle with?
Well being a triplet and all, it's really hard to not constantly compare myself in all areas of the spectrum to my awesome sisters (clothes, body, hair, talents, relationships, money, traveling, etc.)

8. Dream vacation?
AFRICA!

9. Tell me one of your most vivid childhood memories (funny one)?
Getting a bee stuck in my pig tail in our back yard. How does that happen? Then a couple years later swallowing one that was in my soda and having the stinger stuck in my mouth all the way home on the bus and passing out the next day.Ya, I thought I was gonna die, so scary! And when the HUGE swarm of bees exploded out of the Sycamore tree in front of our house and we had to leave to bomb our house for a while. Sounded like airplanes they were so loud. Oh and the hive that dropped from inside our chimney, thus resulting in more bees in our house. Ya, we lived in a really awesome but really oldddd house that apparently bees really loved too.

10. If you were forced to live in another time period, what would it be?
Hard question, I like so many eras. I would have to say the 1970's. For obvious reasons. FREE SPIRIT!

11. Which Disney princess are you and why?
Well when my sisters and I were little Kylie was always Snow White, Megan was Bell, and I was Jasmine. We all fought over the Little Mermaid too much, she's too cool. I guess I was Jasmine because I loved that movie the most and loved her long dark hair and cool outfit. Who wouldn't want to live in a palace?

Happy weekend everyone!! 
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. #6 hehe oh my goodness I've said the exact same thing!
    #7 I believe this one is oh so true for sisters in general (But I totally get why it might be a bit more when the sisters are triplets)

    Cute post Lisa darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay first pic? SO HOT! dang lis!

    and here we go..

    yes you are TOTES obsessed with your hairs. and i love the way you rub your cute feet together. agreed about the flossing - makes so much sense. fashion blogs - i'm so over it too dang it. and lisa - quit competing with the people next to you in the gym haha that is so ridiculous. compete with YOURSELF, not OTHERS ;) i read that quote somewhere today on pinterest haha. i hardly ever wear watches. annnnd TAG 07 was hilarious. AND, i dont eat my crusts of stuff either! i rip my food apart and spence eats it up like a vacuum :)

    as for the rest, i LOVE the part you talked about us your sissies :) made my heart smile hehe (sounded like mom just now). and lastly - no more comparing! you need to read my talk i sent haha.

    xoxoxo
    kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS i wasn't cinderella i was SNOW WHITE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Jasmine too!!!!!! I knew we were good friends for a reason... "A whole new world!! A dazzling place I never knew!!" Sing it loud and proud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to floss before I brush my teeth too, and won't use the ends of public restrooms either. And I love meat and potatoes - it's the Irish in me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should come to Africa! Born and raised here and it is awesome. And I think it is fairly cheaper to travel here than Europe.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.