kaena point


nothing quite beats waking up to this.

this weekend we joined some friends on a nice little beach campout. monday was a holiday in hawaii, so we had the day off and took advantage of it. and the weather was very nice to us. just check out that sky. flawless. lots of beach, sun, food, treats, and friends.

 we slept under this canopy. thank goodness we had it, because it decided to dump rain that night. luckily our surfboards made a nice perimeter to block the streams. and thank goodness for tarps. it was quite the adventure.

 
 

we woke up to a campfire and enjoyed some pancakes and bacon. something about a fire makes everything taste so much better. it was delicious. and obsessed with our friend's awesome dog philly. isn't she a cutie? we chilled at the beach all morning, had a campfire bbq, then headed to lanis and surfed the north shore. camping was the best. we left with rosy cheeks, salty kisses, campfire hair, and smiling faces!
You may also like:

6 comments

  1. i want to be married so i can go on fun adventures like this with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so envious! Your life is dreamy. I want to camp on the beach in Hawaii. But I'm not complaining, my life is great! I think I just need to pack up my boys and take a Hawaiian vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! way cool new blog header. fun time in hawaii! I love these photos a ton.

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is the best kind of weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaaaarg! Why can't I just be in Hawaii with you!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO FREAKIN FUN! i wanna go camping on the beach!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.