Sundays are nice. We get to go to church, take a nap, lounge, talk to our families, read, and go on our usual Sunday adventure. Which usually consists of either a walk, dinner or dessert with friends, or temple visitor center visit. Last Sunday we took a walk. Felt nice getting out of the house, even if the weather was windy, sprinkly, and chilly.
My new church outfit! Thank you tax return :)
For our walk we decided to stroll down Bikini Beach towards Bath Tubs. That beach has a fun little bunker on it that Chase and I like to visit. It also has this pipe thing that a lot of people like to fish off of. Also, my hair wrap from our honeymoon is still in! I have had to cut off the beads and parts that were unraveling, but it's still holding strong. I have no idea how to get rid of it and refuse to cut my hair. I'd rather have a dread :)!
I wish I had one of these for a bed.
Our Sunday walk by the bunker.
Classic PCC picture. Had to. Enjoy your Sunday!





Your sundays sound pretty awesome... today mine will consist of biking to the starbucks down the road with all my books to study till they kick me out. fun huh? hehe
ReplyDeletethat's it. I'm moving to hawaii!
I adore Sundays :) love your dress in the first photos :)
ReplyDeletex
Sunday! I was totally going to blog about that today (I gave a talk in church). Your sunday outfit is adorable! I dream of the day we can share clothes again...
ReplyDeletei love you guys. you cute.
ReplyDeletehow fun lissy! i love your new clothes! and eventually the hair wrap may slide off, but the dread is fun to have hehe. love you!
ReplyDelete