triple trouble


I really love being a triplet. And I realllllly love Kylie and Megan. Like a ton. No one can really understand the feeling, because sometimes we don't even understand it. I believe only other multiples could relate! Megan is currently cruising to Puerto Rico, Ky is job hunting in California, and I am finishing school in Hawaii. Who knew we would all end up so far apart! But this is not a permanent plan, don't you worry.

Thank goodness for phones, the media, and social networking world to keep us close. Oh, and google+ is the best. We had the coolest, most dramatic and hilarious 3 way chat ever with no cut outs or dropped calls. Thank you Google, you have done it again!
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. hahaha i love this with every bit of my heart. it has inspired me to do a triplet post in the near future. it is just the best gift i could ever ever EVER have.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. cuute! google + hangouts really are the BEST. jane and i do them OFTEN but for sure every Sunday morning. high five for multiples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know a tinsy bit of that sisterly love you speak of :) i have two younger sisters, and i love our little trio to death!! But being a triplet would be BEYOND cool. And i need to try to jump on this google+ thing...3 way video chat, YEESSSSS :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.