me, megan, kylie
cousin cassie, kylie, me, megan
brother chase, kylie, cousin cassie, me, brother jedd, megan, brother bridger
cousin cassie, me, megan, kylie
haha this one kills me, oh the hair!
kylie, megan, cousin cassie, me

kylie, me, megan

megan, cousin kody, me, cousin cassie, kylie
to cheer up my dreary day i decided to share some pictures of me as a lil' gal, and my siblings and cousins! my aunt just posted these on facebook and it got me all smiley. i have the coolest cousins and siblings, and am happy to be a triplet. i am a lucky girl and cherish my family over everything.
Brilliant snaps!! do you ever struggle telling each other apart as babies?? I struggle with me and my sister...and we were 4 years apart!! :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you liked my pics.....stay tuned, I started a Fly Cousins facebook album and will be adding many more:)
ReplyDeleteAnd to answer the question above, I have struggled telling my nieces apart for years....only ever got to spend a few days at a time with them....that's my reasoning. But I sure do love my Fly nieces and nephews, even when I'm not sure who I'm hugging;)
these were so fun to see! haha. so funny. i love our family too :)
ReplyDeleteaw, lisa this is so sweet. i cherish family too - we are so blessed!
ReplyDelete