












Rainbows and pineapples, two of the most beautiful trademarks of the Hawaiian islands. Rainbows represent Hawaii as a bridge to the rest of the world for spirituality and healing. Pineapples are a symbol of "welcome" to the islands, standing for hospitality, warmth, and friendliness. How cute is that? No wonder Hawaii makes everyone happy.
When Chase and I were in Maui we spent a day visiting the adorable North Shore town of Paia. Its right before the road to Hana and definitely worth the pit stop. We were welcomed by sunshine and a beautiful bay to swim in. The town was dotted with rustic and brightly painted buildings and murals alongside some of the most delicious restaurants I've seen. From sea food, to Mexican, vegan, burgers, and everything in between, they had it all. Check out where we ate here. Shop after shop was full of beautiful and creative art, cool swimsuits, and cute gadgets to take home.
As we laid on the beach before we left, there were skiffs of rain and clouds. This is very typical of Hawaii weather, it comes and goes on the daily. Then in the distance we saw it. One of Hawaii's infamous rainbows. I couldn't help but smile and soak in the joy and love I have for these islands. Can't wait to visit another one soon, I can't get enough.
+ Feel free to check out our other Maui adventures in Lahaina.
I love your photos. They make your life look like a permanent vacation!
ReplyDeletethis post makes me so happy! the photos are so bright and full of aloha! love it. love that mural so so much. what fun!
ReplyDeletewell umm you're really cute.
ReplyDeleteand i love all these pictures.
now im dying to go to the beach.
K
this looks awesome! you so cute!
ReplyDeletejust looking through all your photos. doll face. you are so cute and living such a fun colorful life. Thanks for all your help with le parcel. you are da bomb
ReplyDelete