pool side


This is what summer is all about, kickin' back and relaxing. Whether that be next to a pool, lake, ocean, or river. This is my happy place. Even though it wasn't really sunny at all on this trip, I was still happy to be warm and float around like a lump on a log.

The Hibiscus pool was our favorite. It was considered the "adult" pool of the resort, so hopefully it had a little less pee than the others haha. On either side of it were the best hot tubs at the perfect temp for Hawaii. Not too hot but just right that you could sit in it for a half hour before getting really pruney. You could even do laps in it if you want. Aren't the pictures of us underwater hilarious? Chase's flexing one about killed me, "so buff" haha.

Side note. I really love underwater pictures but don't have an underwater housing or go pro so have no way of getting water pictures. Although, for this trip I bought one of those quick snap Fuji film waterproof disposables at the store for all our pool and slide pictures! We took a whole bunch, so once it is developed I will share them. I really hope they turned out though because I have bought one before with horrible luck. They all came out blurry smudgy messes. So if any of you have good tips as to a good disposable camera that has worked for you, leave me a comment. I'm on the hunt. A go pro is on my wish list but I just want something I can use for fun now. Thanks!

+ See more poolside photos here and here and a fun lil' video here.
You may also like:

4 comments

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.