the "pina" tells all


The Pineapple. 
Hawaii's happy fruit. 
A symbol of welcome to the islands.
Hospitality, warmth, and friendliness. 

This is how I want people (you) to feel when they visit my blog. I have made the pineapple my "trademark" per say for many reasons besides the above. First of all, it's yellow. I love yellow, it reminds me of the sun and all things happy! Second of all, the pineapple is nick-named a pina because they look like a pinecone and originitaed in South America. What a fun word. Third of all, they're super cute. I love looking at pictures of pineapples and want to paint one like this asap for my wall. Plus, pineapples have been making an appearance on a lot of clothes lately, especially Roxy and Billabong. See tank for beach here, I must have! So clearly, I have a slight obsession this summer. And the strangest thing of all, I don't really enjoy eating pineapple. It's just not my "thang". I guess that means me and pineapples are just meant to be friends living in peace. I'm cool with that. 

You may also like:

5 comments

  1. i love these photos. so much.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha such a cute perspective on pineapple! love! it embodies you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright.. what camera do you use? These pictures are so beautiful and clear! What is your favorite? I am in the process of searching for one. Help me out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! i use a cannon rebel t2i and love it. basic and works great for me! im just now starting to shoot in only manual, so definitely still learning! but def recommend the cannon rebels!

      Delete
  4. so cute! i love this and i love the pineapple! i also love how hawaii has brought so much light out of you. not that you were missing it before, i think you know what i mean tho. :) funnnn!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.