dreamy tidepools



For reals, I know. Hawaii is stunning. That water, so blue. Those tide-pools, so clear. That blowhole, so awesome. And of course the lighthouse, so beautiful. Don't you just wanna dip your toes and dive into the abyss? Gosh, such a dream. I never wanna wake up.

+ Chase in lalaland // HERE

You may also like:

6 comments

  1. hahaha nice butt shot hahahaha


    dude. so dreamy. so freakin freakin dreamy. ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those seem to be the only pics chase snaps of me :(

      Delete
  2. Wow! this is so pretty! It really is amazing to live there! In just two months the ocean here is already gonna be frozen over, what a difference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this area! It just gets SO hot on the way back up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BOOOOTY!!! Hahahhaa love you Lis!!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.