I love this boy to the moon and back. Picture credit to my sis from Kylie Turley photography. These past few weeks have been jam packed full of stuff and I have been super busy. My brother and his wife were visiting last week and we had non-stop fun, more on that later. Then this week I have been picking up as many nanny jobs as possible to make up for my two week work hiatus in November due to a surgery I'm having.
Needless to say, I am tired. Last week with the kids I watch there was a lice scare, staff infection, throwing up flu, hand foot and mouth disease, and the common cold. Oh the joys of working with children :). I started getting sick on Monday and literally feel wiped out. I've had a fever off and on since yesterday and feel like my head is gonna blow up. Today I stayed home to rest and take it easy. Chase has been a sweet husband and made me dinner last night and breakfast in bed today. He even got me airborne and green goodness drink packed with antioxidants and vitamins. Such a sweet man I married :).
Now, I must get better because tomorrow is HALLOWEEN and I want to eat candy! What are you going to be? I hope our costumes turn out, hah. You will see!
You may also like:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





aww feel better! Kids are definitely little petri dishes.
ReplyDeletemake some time to relax and let your body heal. you need to be healthy missy! i love you too much to hear about all this crap! i want my leelee in tiptop shape... cozy up in bed to some good ole netflix :) i la la LOVE you.
ReplyDeleteman those kids. sicky poo! i hope their moms didn't expose you to them that is messed up! and these pictures are awesome. love you guys!
ReplyDelete