seamaid giveaway


I feel so lucky that I have lived in such beautiful places that allow me to enjoy the endless summer year round. Everything I sale in my shop Seamaid Market is created from treasures I find on the beaches of Oahu and California to help bring a little Aloha into your life through the beauty of accessorizing.

This week I am doing a giveaway with four awesome bloggers for your chance to win this gorgeous frosted white sea glass necklace and mother of pearl coral wire wrapped ring for free! Say hello summer with some beautiful new beach jewels!

TO ENTER:

+ Hop on over HERE and follow the directions for additional entries on all four blogs


FOR MORE ENTRIES:

+Like my facebook page
+Follow me on instagram 

GOOD LUCK and much mahalo.

xo, 

Seamaid Market

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. wahoo! this blogger contacted me how funny! so great lis you're doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.