3 years with my blondie



Gosh, do the years go by fast. I can't believe today marks the day I married my sweet husband Chase three years ago. It was the most exciting and exhausting day of my life. I remember waking up and getting ready downstairs in Chase's old room here in Encinitas. Ironic that soon became "our" room as we transitioned from the island life to living in California :). September 3, 2011 was finally my big day and I was so ready.

My sister Megan did my waterfall braid with curls and I did my makeup close to what I do on an every day basis. I wanted to keep my look natural so I would still look like me in pictures. I wore a dress that my mom had altered the sleeves and added a bow on the back to make it a bit more unique. I had the most beautiful bouquet full of flowers I wish I could name while Chase looked smoking' in his tan lenin suit. Following our special ceremony at the temple we had a softly lit outdoor reception with tables covered in burlap and jars of sand and shells. Our pictures of us in Hawaii were hung on cute clothes lines as people entered and we even had a fun photo booth in the back. It truly was the best and most fun day of my life.

As we exited the reception our friends and family blew bubbles and we made our way to our cutely decorated mini cooper. Before we knew it we were cruising the Bahamas playing in crystal clear waters, followed by a reception in Idaho before returning to Hawaii to finish school. Chase and I started our life together in paradise and plan to keep it that way. I'm so grateful for my forever best friend, I love him forever and always.

Speaking of weddings, I teamed up with Love Lo for an awesome giveaway featuring a peach champagne druzy ring from my Etsy shop Seamaid Market. She wore seamaid jewels on her wedding day and it was absolutely gorgeous. Hop on over to her blog for details on how to enter this beautiful ring. Best of luck!

>>> GIVEAWAY
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. you had such a beautiful wedding! so happy you two found each other :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're such a love sap! :) love you guys. huge congrats!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.