For Christmas this year the sister in laws and I thought it would be fun to give our in laws a family photoshoot as their gift. The house needed some updated family pics so we made it happen. Luckily, our friend Amanda Castleberry who shot our wedding lives nearby so we went with her. She is amazing to work with and we just love her lots. Photos taken in December 2014.
Chase's oldest brother Lance and his wife Kristi with their kids Trey, Ella, and Matix
Chase and I
My mother and father in law
Chase's younger brother Karch
Chase's older brother Cameron and his wife Lindsay with their son Krew
Love squeeze
Baby Matix is adorable :)
My mother in law Shannon in her happy place, the beach with her grandkids
^^^ that yawn!
The handsome brothers
And yes, Chase's lovely Hawaii tan is gone (as is mine)
The originals (hehe)
The girlssssss, yes I'm the only brunette

The littles making fishing poles

My niece and nephews
I'm so grateful for family and love having the Rondos nearby.
Families are forever!











What a beautiful family!
ReplyDeletethese turned out so pretty. love the color scheme!
ReplyDeletethese turned out so cute! you look beautiful!
ReplyDelete