triplet talk

{me, megan, kylie}
{pampering, as usual}
{meggie+baby girl}


I love my sisters. I love that Megan is prego with baby #2 and I love even more that it's a girl. I feel like her babies are my babies and Kylie can agree. I love that Kylie lives in LA so we can meet up once or twice a moth for fun adventures. I love that we have face times that can easily last four hours with endless conversation.

My sisters are my best friends and without them I would be a sad little girl. I'm so grateful I was in Idaho for Thanksgiving and got to see them. Plus, I have some exciting news to share soon regarding our travel blog that we feel so blessed to be a part of, so stay tuned!

PS! See our guest post on Say Yes blog to get the ins and outs on our tripletdom HERE!

You may also like:

4 comments

  1. I LOVE YOU TO THE MOON! our sister meet ups are the best in the world

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can relate, I have 5 sisters! I always get excited to be around them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you lisa! so glad we have each other!!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and my babies are so dang lucky to have three mamas ;)

      Delete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.