mehhhhhh

Photos taken in April 2015. 

My face when I realize how behind on blogging I am and how many photos I have accumulated without documenting :( Whose with me? Long live the days where I kept this little space up to date on the weekly. I don't know what has become of my laziness, but I am better at keeping up with the latest over at my traveling blog HERE. Butttttt, I will continue to play catch up.

Sometimes after Chase and I surf, I play in the waves. It seriously makes me so happy and I always have the best time. I suck at surfing but I loveeee being in the water. I'm not the strongest swimmer but I can hold my own. And you better believe I can snorkel and splash around like no one's business haha. Chase says I look like a little kid tumbling around which is pretty embarrassing I must admit. Not sure this Idaho grown girl will ever look cool in the water, but I can love it and enjoy it all the same, right?! :)
You may also like:

2 comments

  1. oh i LOVE that second pic. you're cool.

    xx
    ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahahaha join the club! right there with ya sister! and i love how you love to play in the waves you're cute.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.