

February 2016
When you're at Manuel Antonio, once you leave the jungle you hit beautiful white sand beaches along the outskirts. They surround a beautiful aqua blue bay that's perfect for swimming and snorkeling. There was even a dreamy tide pool for cooling off! I was able to find some beautiful shells and lots of cute hermit crabs with my sisters. I loved watching Van and Liv's faces as we dipped in the ocean and laughed at monkeys together, truly priceless.
The one thing I'll probably remember most about this beach is a nice local man we met. I remember I was complaining to him about how sad I was we were leaving in two days. His response, "Don't be sad its ending, be glad it happened. Pura Vida! Enjoy it while you're here and be happy!" Wise words, and so Costa Rican like :)














You take a lot of pictures on the beach. How do you avoid sand and water without feeling paranoid the whole time??
ReplyDeletejut be careful haha. i never worry about it. just try your hands off with a towel before holding your camera and always set it back in its case and close it when youre done. i also shoot with a go pro sometimes. these pics my sis took, but ya thats what we do. take the pics when you first get to a beach and as you are leaving.
Deleteloved that guy haha. you are ripped. and i want to go back to CR!!!
ReplyDelete