blah....

School school. school is for fools!! .... K no it isn't. But it just started a week ago today and I'm already done. My mind is in other places :) Let's hope I can still pull off straight A's!


And Hawaii has been raining WAY too much! It's summer, and it hasn't been a good one this year. Which makes me sad. I was off for six weeks in June/July and it was never really good. I swear the only days it is nice and sunny is when I'm in class, at work, or on Sundays. WHY?!?!? On the bright side, our wedding invites are complete and all mailed off! Best feeling!!!


Wish me luck. I need to focus on school and work. But have other things I would much rather be doing... :)
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. i know how that goes! i hate when the sun is hiding in hawaii. i heard it has been crappy which is super strange for july. both summers i was there were beautiful. but i do remember a looooong rainy period where it just blew like crazy and you shivered on the beach. so weee. but good motivaton to stay on top of studies and getting ready for wedding! yahoo for september! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha you cutie. hawaii is always beautiful swim in the rain! remember when we did that? how fun. love you and good luck in school! don't stop asking questions!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.