Here is the low-down to explain my soon to be MIA status:
- (31st) WEDNESDAY: Fly to California and land in the lovely San Diego
- (1st) THURSDAY: Marriage license appointment to make Chase and I legal. Get my nails all pretty and bridal shower! YAY so fun!
- (2nd) FRIDAY: Bridals in the morning at Balboa Park in San Diego followed by a beachy afternoon and temple endowments. And to end the day an awesome girls night in down-town San Diego to celebrate my last day as a single lady with my homies ;)
- (3rd) SATURDAY: WEDDING at 1 and RECEPTION at 730! I am so ready, its going to be gorgeous I can't wait. Best day of my life.
- (4th) this SUNDAY: Chase and I will fly to Florida
- (5th-9th) this MONDAY-FRIDAY: take off on our cruise to the BAHAMAS on Monday-Friday. Wow, so excited!! I have been dreaming about it so much. Pray I don't get motion sickness the whole time!
- (9th) Then... next FRIDAY: Fly from Florida to my beautiful home-state, Idaho! So excited to go home :)
- (10th) next SATURDAY: RECEPTION from 6-8. It's going to be outside our home in our backyard, so pretty.
- (11th) next SUNDAY: family day
- (12th) next MONDAY: fly home to Hawaii!
Aloha!!
Congrats on getting into BYU-H! & all the best for your wedding, I'm sure it'll be amazing :D
ReplyDeleteohh im so excited for you! i cant wait to read all about it when you get back. and if you get sick on the cruise they have these little bracelets you can buy that work magic. not kidding. i was throwing up all day the first day of my cruise and bought the bracelets and voila! all better. :)
ReplyDeleteyep. life is perfect.
ReplyDeletei second everything katrina said. cannot wait to hear about and see pictures of your wedding! also those bracelets she mentioned: they really do work wonders. those and dramamine.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS! Here's to hoping you have an amazing time with the wedding, receptions, and honeymoon in the Bahamas!!
ReplyDeletelisa you are going to be one busy chica!!! but busy doing such awesome things! yay for getting hitched to your forever sweetheart! hope your wedding day and receptions go better than perfect :) and i have no doubt you'll have a blast on your honeymoon! speaking of which...i saw this pin on pinterest and totally thought of you! i don't know if you'll get this before then, but here you go just in case :)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinterest.com/pin/151366239/
xoxo