ya...i lied

K, so earlier today I said I wouldn't be blogging for a while, haha oops! It's true, but I am at work doing nothing and realized I forgot to blog something VERY important! And I must blog about it before we leave in the morning and its just too ridiculous to blog  2 weeks late!

As you all may know, Chase's birthday was last Wednesday, the 24th! YAY happy birthday to him, again ;) I really love birthdays and wanted him to know and be very aware it was his birthday the entire day through love notes, food, friends, and of course his gift! It is the most important day ever because it is the day Chase came into this world! THANK GOODNESS!

So in the morning I gave Chase some birthday lovin' through a delicious birthday breakfast, his request: lemon poppy seed pancakes! Mmmmm....


After we ate breakfast Chase went to work and I went to class. Then before I headed to class I dropped him off some surprise candy and a MASSIVE balloon at work! I really wanted to embarrass him and make everyone in his office know it was his birthday so they would treat him extra nice :) And the funniest part was seeing him riding his bike around with a massive balloon! Success!

Later for lunch I had Chase meet me in my backyard for a taco picnic! Chase loves mexican food. Then he got to open his birthday present! I wrapped it in surf mag cut outs and a bridal mag due to lack of paper. But I thought it was cuter this way anyway. He got some new Quicksilver board shorts that he has been eye ballin' and talking about for monthssss. Now we have a happy Chase! And of course we had to test them out, so took a nice swim and enjoyed a beach sesh..




Then for dinner I had a small group of friends meet us and go to Kahuku Grill! It was delicious and hit the spot. We then went back to my apartment for Chase's favorite, brownies and ice cream!



To end the day Chase and I played a few games to entertain ourselves and took a bike ride to the point! It was a lovely day and I think Chase had a very Happy Birthday! :)

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. i'd say it was definitely a success! what a FUN birthday! good work, wife-to-be! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you two are hotties lisa! good luck this weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your chase!! looks like he had a stellar day with his soon to be hot smokin' wife :)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.