HOLA
A week or so ago I made some dulce de leche. It is dang good. And super easy. All I had to do was pour a 14 oz. can of unsweetened condensed milk into a pie dish and put that pie dish into a cake pan. I then filled the cake pan till the water reached halfway up the sides of the pie dish. Then I slipped it into the oven at 425 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes! And there I had it.
Dulce de Leche!!
So delicious. Easy. But takes some time. There are various different recipes to make this but I found this one to be the easiest and quickest. Dip it in some cookies and have a fun and different dessert!! YUM!
i want some now i got da munchies
ReplyDelete-meg
I am addicted to dulce de leche. You should have never posted this, I thought I could only get it foreign countries. I got a jar from Mitch's friend from Brasil and a jar from my in laws that brought it back from Uruguay and now I find out I can make it myself? Dangerous!
ReplyDeletehaha you sure can! google it :) its AMAZING! and dangerous haha. so good on cookies and crackers! mmmm :)!!
ReplyDeletehey babe! love this stuff mmmm! p.s. add the new sponsor ad to your blog for traveling triplets and delete the blue button. you just add the new TT ad as a "picture" gadget. love you!
ReplyDelete