We first went to Ala Moana Mall and picked up Chase's sexy sandy tan linen suit and we LOVE it! Then we met up with Chase's Uncle Kirt and three of his cousins who were visiting. We had a lot of fun together and enjoyed the beach at Waikiki as well as some delicious baked goods. It was perfect.
Then we headed back to his Uncle's condo and Chase re-proposed! Ha ha, it was super romantic ;) My diamond ring had arrived and it is now on my finger and it is gorgeous! I can't stop staring at it. THANK YOU CHASE and well done, I loveeee it!
We then ended our visit with an awesome Thai dinner and Cold Stone Ice cream to top it off. It was the perfect weekend :).
lisa darling, that ring is STUNNING. Good job chase ;)
ReplyDeletethat sounds like such a fun and yummy weekend! so happy you got your beautiful ring :) looooove it. and i wanna hear this story about re-proposal lissy! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeletemeg
Lisa you're a sweet sweet sweetie heart. I love you, your love story, and love how in love you are, and love that video that you posted. Oh, and I love your ring. Simple and elegant, which makes things the most beautiful.
ReplyDeleteand thank you so so so much katie!!! i wanna look at your blog but it wont let me :( will you add me please :)!!! THANK YOU!!
ReplyDeleteLisa!! How beautiful is your ring! I love it. You two seem to be having quite the amazing hawaiian life. Jealous. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, I just stumbled across your blog and was reading about your awesome hawaiian life and FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR RING! Would you mind me asking what the style is? I love the simplicity and would love a ring similar to that when m boyfriend and I get engaged! :)
ReplyDelete