J.O.B.
So it's fun living in Hawaii, especially in the fall. You go to the beach and see the pros like its nothing. The competitions have began!!! This is Jamie O'Brian at Sunset. He lives on the north shore and made that real cool movie J.O.B. Too bad he's a punk (or so we hear?!?!)
Fall is Chase and I's favorite time of year here. The weather is lovely, the pros are here, the comps are on, the rockstars are readily available, and the sun is nice. Chase and I met this exact time and started dating in November of last year. Sweet moments. The first time I went to a surf competition at Pipe was with Chase. Lovely :)
I live for days like these
Jamie O'Brian
The Hawaii Life


I am sooo jealous of your beach bum life style!!! You are so cute! And how exciting that you guys started dating this time last year! So cute :) Time flies eh?
ReplyDeletePS I think you need to post your recipe to those pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes you made! They sound and look delicious!!!
ReplyDeleteHOW FUN! i wish i could see hawaii this time of year. beautiful and fun! love you two good lookin beach bums! have fun surfing for me!
ReplyDeleteThis beats our 40 degree highs! Anyday.
ReplyDeleteAmen! Good memories :)
ReplyDeleteBy the way JOB was such a rad documentary
time totally flies! and no worries kandice ill post it!! and ya the surf video JOB was RADICAL!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletehow fun!! definitely sounds like you guys take advantage of fun time on the beach :) What gorgeous photos! And that 3rd photo of Jamie O'Brian and his daughter (?) made me smile! Along with the other sweet photos of you & your Chase :)
ReplyDeletelisa these are great pictures! How fun to play on the beach! Live it up like you are :)
ReplyDelete