Chase and I would like to share some things we sure are grateful for. Thank goodness for this holiday to smack us all in the face to remember what's truly important in life. Oh and eat lots too :) And for the Pilgrims that left England to come to America and become homies with the Indians and eat lots of food while being grateful for the new world all at the same time.
Grateful for:
Eachother
Surfing
The ocean
Our radical families
Babies (they're so cute, and our calling is in the nursery ;) )
Food
Chocolate
The gospel
Cute clothes
Motorcycles
Surfing
The ocean
Our radical families
Babies (they're so cute, and our calling is in the nursery ;) )
Food
Chocolate
The gospel
Cute clothes
Motorcycles
The snow
Skiing
Soccer
Hawaii
The outdoors
Camping
Hawaii
The outdoors
Camping
Toothbrushes (seriously)
Electricity
Toilets
Showers
Cars, bikes, any transportation really
The pretty Stars
Sushi
Trees
The sun
Candy
The pretty Stars
Sushi
Trees
The sun
Candy
Animals
Holidays
Cameras
Cell phones (I know, typical)
Computers
Pretty jewelry
Skateboarding
Friends
Traveling
Airplanes
Shoes
Water
Ok that's good enough for now. I'm sure we could think of a bajillion more things but this is what we just were blurting out within the last five minutes. Hope you remember to give thanks on this special day :)

love this you two are adorable! i love your smile! and i agree with everything on your list :) thanks for reminding me what thanksgiving is really about . love you sis!
ReplyDeleteI like the pumpkin:) You guys are so cute! Holidays are so great! Hope you are having a wonderful one!
ReplyDeleteI was just catching up on your blog, ya'll have been BUSY! Looks like you also have way to much fun! I loooove where you live! And your thankful list? It's awesome! I so agree! :)
ReplyDeletei am grateful for you
ReplyDeletewithout YOU,
i'd be a lost lost girl
i NEED YOU!