wow

Ok. So I am a fairly "new" blogger because I started in July when I got engaged. So being introduced into this cyber world has been quite a shocker. I feel that it is both wonderful but also kind of sucky (can be depressing wishing and wanting). I find myself having to limit computer usage regularly to make sure I don't get over consumed with "blogging" because I would much rather be outside and hanging out with my hubby.

As I have browsed many blogs can I first make a shout out to some of my favorites. Seriously I am BLOWN AWAY by some people's talents, creativity, humor, fashion, cooking, baking, and photography. I mean seriously, there are some extremely talented bloggers! It's almost as if blogs are now all in a sense a "mini business" for many. But as for me, I blog for fun, solely to share pieces of my life and adventure with my family and friends who are away. I don't do it solely for fashion, cooking, photography, or craftyness. Although I would like to learn some of those things and incorporate them into my life and family. But for those people who blog for those reasons and are BOMB at it I just wanna show you off a little.

First of all I like to categorize blogs I follow just because it's how my brain works. So here are my favorites that I recommend you all browsing if you haven't already! Some of them are my friends so I am proud to know them. Enjoy!










And trust me, I love many many more including etsy accounts but too many to post. Good job to everyone and their amazing skills! You are all great inspiration to me!


You may also like:

7 comments

  1. lisa you are a sweetie heart sent from heaven.
    this will make everyone's day if they're reading :)

    xoxo
    ky

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet to do this. and i agree. i love your blog-its so you! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree....it's a fine line between being in awe and feeling like your house/your meals/your photos, etc are depressing. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger! So glad I found you have a blog! Look forward to getting updated on your life and miss ya!

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok...so, call me creepy but, i found your blog through one of your sister's blog via my blog via traveling triplets...so confusing I know and then I saw that you are related to cameron and lindsey and i have been reading their blog for a while now, so, we have come full circle. i thought you looked so familiar and then i realized that i have seen you at BYUH and i think you and your husband are adorable and i think your blog is super cute as well. can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lindsay, yay so glad we found eachother! and mckenzie, yes i have seen you around! very fun! always glad to get something new to read, your blog is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.