Every Saturday Chase and I make sure that we go to the beach. We surf and chill and just hang out all day. It's so fun and just what we need to recover from our busy school and work weeks. Saturday we never do homework, only clean the house then play. And it's perfect.
I love the sand in my toes. Year round.
So Saturday it was our friend Darren Day's birthday. To start out we went to the west side and went to this AMAZING snorkeling spot at Electric Beach. There is a power plant there so this huge pipe shoots out hot water into the ocean so its nice and warm to swim in and all the animal life swarms around it. So fun! Swam with a cute baby turtle and lots of pretty fishes! Then we all went to Makaha and the boys surfed while Kyrie and I laid out. Later we made our way back to the North Shore.
This is Chase paddling out at E'hukai Beach Park.
This is my favorite ever. Chase running to me after he surfs :) So hot!
Then we decided to mozy on down to Pipeline. All the pros are here for the Vans Triple Crown and Billabong Pipe Masters comp. So it was really fun to sit and watch them all rip! And the waves have been really small this year so it was exciting to finally have a good swell. In fact the Pipe comp started today! And you better believe we are going!
Took a picture in front of the Volcom house for memories sake. It was in front of this house that Chase and I first spotted each other and I was very woooooooed if ya know what I mean, Chase is a looker :)!
And to end our Saturday we went out to eat at Pizza Bob with some friends in Haleiwa to celebrate Darren's birthday (the one in stripes and glasses). It was yummy! Enjoy the array of faces.
Now I'm off to Pipe with my hubs. And the sun is out today, it's a miracle.

wow is all i can say. you two are so dang good looking. HOW FUN!
ReplyDeleteYou are living the dream Lisa! Love the pictures! I want to see you surf! Post a video please and thank you!
ReplyDeleteSounds like you have the best weekends EVER!
ReplyDeletethanks guys! and mel dont worry we do need more surf pics, im working on it. every since we lost our water camera on the honeymoon surf pics have disappeared. hopefully chase can get some decent ones from shore next time we go :)
ReplyDeleteyou guys are hot. dad didn't believe that was chase (with a haircut). heehee.
ReplyDelete