getting in touch with my artsy side


This semester I decided to get artsy and take a introduction to ceramics class. And can I tell you, I LOVED it! Although it was a ton of work and took up a lot of time, it was worth it. I spent hours in that studio working on my pieces. But now having them all back and glazed I am pleased. Some are not so good so don't look too close! But ceramics is a lot of fun and really made me realize how much time and patience artists put into their work. And creativity of course! I really enjoyed it and loved throwing cutesy pieces.







For my final in this class I had to display 20 of my best pieces. These are some of my favorites.

This is my slab piece that I made at the beginning of the semester. I made it to hold books but it looks like it's a little too small. Maybe some dvds? The shark looks cute with it I think.

So this week is finals and I have two down and three more to go. Can't wait till Friday!
You may also like:

7 comments

  1. i am ohhh so proud of you lissy ! amazing work !

    xo
    kylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay! I want a ceramic bowl made by Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are AWESOME. I think I need to take a class now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did ALL those pots?! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa - seriously. You are AMAZING! Those are so cool and look so good! Look at you being all artsy fartsy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i so proud of you and love everything you make! and youre right, the shark looks real cute next to your wave :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies!!! :) Yes I made them all! It was a way fun class and worth the time and effort. Fun to own things you actually made, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.