ice skating

 
We went ice skating! And it was so so so fun. Our friend Darren is a local Hawaiian so knows all the good places. So Darren and his wife Kyrie joined us on our festivity for a fun double date. We went to the Ice Palace in Honolulu located near the stadium. It was perfect with the Christmas decor and music. And pretty sure this is the warmest we had all dressed in the longest time.
Ice skating is fun and even more entertaining than anything. I'm pretty sure Kyrie and I looked like penguins all night, waddling around with our arms spread and butts out. Sexy... figure skaters are truly amazing and gifted, they deserve more credit.
 Chase caught on quickly, no surprise. We raced a couple times. I always lost, surprise again :).
Just us, resting our feetsies. Quite the killer on the ankles. When I ice skate I always think of the romantic comedy Serendipity. That scene must have been my secret favorite. Fun times ice skating!
You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Love ice skating, last time was at byu-I, we need to go again! I hope you make those Andes mint cookies they are delicious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enough with the cuteness! i might explode!

    love,
    kylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are too adorable you little holiday elf! SO FUN!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.