pho

Uh...have you heard of Pho? If not, feel informed. This is the yummiest best soup in the world that just hits every craving and leaves you feeling refreshed, full, and healthy. Nice ya? Eat it, or make it. 


 Introduced to me by my sis Ky and her hubs Spence I fell in love and every time Chase and I go to Kaneohe I just get tempted to stop by. This pho in particular is delicious from a cute Vietnamese restaurant called Saigon Noodle with the nicest employees ever. YUM!


You may also like:

6 comments

  1. get.
    in.
    my.
    belly.
    I love pho! And you're so right, after one of those huge bowls I totally feel "refreshed, full, and healthy" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE SO PRETTY and i looooove pho! that place is delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy my fav now i want it RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, that sounds so perfect right now. Since it's 10 degrees F outside right now all I want is a bowl of that, a warm fuzzy blanket, Sean, and a fireplace. Now that's perfection ;)

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.