Over the three day weekend Chase and I enjoyed ourselves at Ehukai Beach Park. Chase surfed and I laid out and took my usual nappy on the beach. Anddddd.....there was a lady in front of us completely topless (and pretty much bottomless) baring herself to the world. We couldn't help but laugh wondering what nude beaches must be like. Must take lots of confidence I would say. But we are NOT in Europe people! I guess the lifeguards dig it, HILARIOUS. Oh and so did every single passerby and male tourist ... ew. Don't worry we both looked away, especially Chase.
My surfing hub. I have a hard time getting cool shots of him actually surfing. Our camera is a lil slow on shutter speed so I always miss the good waves :( We will have to work on that. After the beach we went to Bonzai Skate Park. I was a good lil' wifey and sat and watched Chase skate and tried to capture the good moments without being embarrassing about it. I had lots of fun and was in awe of that girl and all the cute lil' kids.
This lil' boy was so adorable. He kept asking Chase for help and where to drop in and then looked at me and said shyly, "Can your dad, oh I mean boyfriend teach me how to skate?" So cute oh my...
Chase's new friend who just had surgery on both wrists. Skaters just don't let anything stop them I love it. They played a fun game of SKATE and taught each other new tricks.

This lil' boy and his older brother were so cute and brave as could be. They skate so smoothly just like they would ride a wave.
Ooo I like me a sexy skater :) Best husband ever.
What can I say, I dig graffiti.
A good end to a good day.


love your action shots. skate boarding is gnar.
ReplyDeleteWOW HOW FUN! chase is so cool. i'm glad one of us married a skater boy :) and you are SO HOT! you made me sad because i just donated that tank top. what was i thinking?! i forgot i coulda worn it as a beach cover up. dang :(
ReplyDeleteSo perfect - hot - tan - cool - talented.
ReplyDelete