3 day weekends are the best. Where do I start? Well, we live in Hawaii. So DUH the beach was very much involved in our weekend. We love to "beach it" as we call it here in the Rondo home. Chase and I are just two beach bums lovin' life. We surf together or I lay and read or sleep while he surfs the bigger waves.
We spent Friday night and Saturday in Waikiki enjoying ourselves to good food, friends, and long small waves to surf (just my style). We watched two of our favorite shows on Hulu, Revenge and The Walking Dead and are hooked even more. We went to church and enjoyed a relaxing Sunday. And yesterday we cleaned our house and did laundry (not so fun but necessary), went to Rocky Point and Ehukai along the North Shore, and did some quality grocery shopping. Pretty awesome weekend! No homework done whatsoever. Prime. Right?

We always enjoy ourselves a good beach day. Bikini beach is always a good choice. We love the beautiful turquoise clear water and the nice channel you can swim out pretty far where there is no reef. And I swear, we did not mean to match our outfits and our towels. It's pretty funny once you get married sometimes you and your hubby find yourselves being "matchy" by accident? Happen to anyone else?
Our swing!
Sometimes we like to beach hop, and hit up all the beaches we can along the North Shore. This is one of our favorite bays in Kahuku.
Beach bliss :)

dream life! i love that black and white pic of you two!
ReplyDeleteThat second to last picture is so sweet... here is to more long weekends like this last one!
ReplyDeleteI want your life please!!! then i can take the cutest pictures like you do!!
ReplyDeletexo
what a wonderful long weekend!
ReplyDeleteahh lissy you guys are so dang adorable. cant wait to visit!!! love you forever and always cutie pies.
ReplyDeleteso fun! adorable pics! and yes, me and drew match all the time on accident haha.
ReplyDeleteaww my newest post looks something like this- I love the beach! I'm actually following one of your sisters and saw her post about being a triplet so I wanted to see all of your blogs! you guys are all so cute :)
ReplyDeletex