Josie Fly
6.5 lbs
Born: February 23, 2012 at 10:05 am (Idaho time)
Ok, so I am reallllllly excited! I think when you live so far away from your family all the excitement is amplified by a thousand. I love all my brothers and sisters so much and really miss them all. I especially miss my nieces and nephew. Sad to say I have still never met my nephew Peter :( One downfall of living in Hawaii. But today is special, because my brother Bridger and his wife Megan had baby #3, Josie! I love her so much already. I woke up to an exciting text from my brother saying they were taking Megan to the hospital, and about an hour later, BOOM . . . baby! So here we are, don't mind the cell phone picture. This is all I know about her so far from the texts my brother sent. Not sure if she has a middle name or how long she is, but I do know she is healthy, loved, and beautiful. Can't wait to meet her.
I am so lucky to have three awesome older brothers with awesome wives and adorable babies. Bridger, my oldest brother, now has three girls: Bennett Summer, Madelyn Story, and now Josie. Chase has Harper Danielle and Jedd has Peter Jedd Fly. Lots of baby Flys, YAY!! Can't wait for a sister to have one . . . or?? Ha ha just kidding. I also have married into an amazing family adding even more to the bunch. Lance and Kristi have Trey and Ella, and Cameron and Lindsay have cute baby Krew. What a lucky Aunt I am.
yay i get to meet josie soon! i will tell you all about her :)
ReplyDeleteYea for nieces and nephews!!! Congratulations on the newest addition!
ReplyDeleteYeah we can't wait to see what additions you and Chase will bring;)
ReplyDelete