sushi

What's for dinner tonight?


Chase and I made our very own spicy tuna sushi rolls! And I also made a delicious dipping sauce. Check out the recipe on my travel blog HERE.
You may also like:

4 comments

  1. lisa i love all your updates! has the flood gone down? love you pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lisa i've been wanting to make this ever since. friday date night, if spence gets home early enough :) so yum! i just need to grab the groceries for it. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO good. I just got back from dining on sushi!

    Sushi is the best
    In my stomach it digests
    I want more of it.

    There's a sushi Haiku I just wrote for you, not my best work but... hey it's the thought that counts right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum!! i am going to try this! i love sushi!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for stopping by, xo

Instagram

© RIDIN' with the RONDOS. Design by MangoBlogs.