
so my sister megan, or meggie as we like to call her, has just launched her site for adorable wrap watches! they are so cute and so beachy and so bohemian. seriously, check them out and wrap yourself up in cuteness. you can layer them with other hip bracelets or wear them with a simple t-shirt and maxi skirt. the one above is my personal favorite! i am so proud of my sis and her amazing talents and creativity. not only in creating her own product and design on meggieslove and feral watches, but running her own businesses and all the dirt behind it. amazing for sure. perhaps one day i will work for her. i'm cool with that!
feral // watches
Lisa I love you blog! So cute! Random question...how do you get the separate tabs on your blog at the top that you can click on and go to different areas? I'm trying to do that so that I can have a place people can go to read about various things instead of having it all on the front page! My husband and I want to come visit Hawaii soon so I'll have to get your input on the best places to visit! Glad you're doing well!
ReplyDeletelissy that was SO SWEET! thank you so much you just made my day. you are the best sissy ever!
ReplyDeletexoxo
meggie
I LOEV that watch!!! i want it!! she is very talented
ReplyDeletexxS
okay so i'm not usually a watch fan, but that one is so cute i would seriously consider converting to watches forever.
ReplyDeleteoh and kylie the photographer is so amazing! haha jk but really - the watches are so bomb, what a cool sis we have.
ReplyDelete