


























Wow! Picture overload? Maybe. Do I feel bad? Absolutely Not. I must say, this was definitely one of the most dreamy days I've had on the island yet. And I've had a lot of dreamy days my friends. But something about this day particularly stuck out to me. It was probably the deep blue waters, sunny sky, our octopus friend, and the beautiful reef bubbling with life. I couldn't help but take a few steps back and slow things down in my mind. I wanted to soak up every moment of goodness that I experienced this day, put them into slow motion, bundle them into a ball, and place into my heart to never forget. I guess you could say that happened instantly.
The ocean is so easy to fall in love with. With crystal blue waters full of neon fish, happy sea turtles, and beautiful coral reef, what's not to love? There is something so magical and peaceful when swimming in the sea. My ears filled with crackles and pops of bubbles as I dove into the deep. I watched the fishies just float along the current as if in no rush to go anywhere. I was mesmerized by the octopus our friend caught and it's amazing squishy and sticky body, as it inked in hopes of warding us off. Looking around was so beautiful, colorful, and alive. The sea is such a mystery, a whole world to discover. And luckily, just a matter of feet from where I stand.
+ All pictures taken with a Go Pro Hero 3, most of which are still shots from videos.
Soooo awesoooome!
ReplyDeleteAwesome pictures!!!
ReplyDeletewow! these photos blow my mind! AMAZINGGGGG! SO BEAUTIFUL! your eyes in that mask look awesome hahaha! the water is perfect holy crap that octopus is like an alien! EPIC!
ReplyDeleteOK best day ever. glad i let you use my gopro so i can see it for myself since i cant swim! boo!
ReplyDeleteDang! That first picture of Chase is amazing!!! Looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete