














I can't believe it is already the end of July, this summer has just flown by! I was looking through some footage from my sisters go pro, and not only am I green with envy wishing I owned one, I am dreading leaving this life I live here in Hawaii. It's such a beautiful and colorful life. Our days are filled with sunshine and flawlessly clear waters. I try not to think about it, but Chase is graduating in December which means we will be moving on to the next step in life. December will be the month we leave our paradise home to discover what exactly our future has to hold for us. As of now the furthest we know is spending the holidays in Idaho with my family. At least that's a good start :).
As I look through pictures like these it takes me right back to that day and that exact moment. I try to replay them in my mind in hopes of never forgetting. After all, that is the reason I blog :). Thinking of my future and where it may take my husband and I is foggy as of now. Although, we do have a pretty decent idea of what we would like and are hoping to attain. It's just hard because life is always changing and new things come up all the time. And for a planner like me that can be difficult to swallow and accept such a vague "plan" for our return to the mainland. We will have nothing but a few suitcases of clothes. It will be like starting as newlyweds all over again. Part of that excites me, and part of that worries the heck out of me. Thank goodness we will have family to help us along the way so we aren't sleeping on the beach every night. Not that that would be the worst thing for us ;).
love these. so happy and full of aloha!
ReplyDeletelove that quote! dont worry it will all work out. and these pictures are so fun and adorable!
ReplyDelete