It has simply become my
inspiration. It adds a skip to my step, a smile to my face, the glow to my skin, and some happy freckles to go with it. I love everything about living here. It makes me want to create more, do more, and help others more. Living here just makes everyone happy, just as paradise should. So to summarize it all, here's a good quote.
Live in the sunshine,
Swim in the sea,
Drink the wild air.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
cutesy.
ReplyDeleteI'm not surprised. It really does look like paradise!
ReplyDeleteagreed
ReplyDeleteIt IS such a happy place. Isn't Hawaii ranked top Happiest State in the US or somethin' like that? I just pinch myself on days when I'm feeling down because I feel silly being a grump in such a beautiful place. I love how bright and cheery your blog is, it's a perfect reflection of the feeling Hawaii gives to people!
ReplyDeleteya this is a link to the top 10 http://www.fastcoexist.com/1681499/the-10-happiest-states-in-the-us Hawaii being the best! No surprise there! And thank you, that's what I was going for :) Kylie did a great job at fulfilling my vision!!
Delete