It's sorta funny. Growing up, I remember joking with my sisters that I wanted to marry a "hot" California boy with blonde hair. Wow, did I score haha. Guess my teenage dreams weren't so far fetched afterall :). But, that's not why I am writing this post. Just a little side track for ya. PS. Chase and I DO wear clothes on the daily. I apologize most activities we do here in Hawaii tend to be at the beach or in the blazing heat and humidity, making it appear as though we are always half naked (for lack of better words). Although, I assure you, we gladly wear clothes on the daily. I just choose to spare you the boring pictures of me working from my computer at home in my pajamas or in my "mommy clothes" from nannying, or Chase studying in the library with his head buried in books. You see, those are our usual daily activities. Other than that, we go to the movies on occasion. But we all know what that looks like ;).
Anyway, the other day I was reading through old posts on my bloggy here and couldn't stop smiling. I blog to remember the fun things Chase and I do together and memories we continue to create. It got me to thinking about how much I love my husband. He works hard at his job and studying in school, but never fails to make time to do what he loves. Skate and surf.
One of the things I love about Chase is how passionate he is. He literally will go nuts if he hasn't gotten outside for the day. Even if he gets to skate for just an hour between classes, it brings him back to sanity. And I'm ok with that. In fact, I take his example of doing what he loves to do what I love more often. It is so important to have hobbies and do things other than the usual routine of school, work, or whatever else your day seems to be filled with. It's too easy to get locked up in a routine and forget to do things that are FUN! So thank you Chase, for always reminding me how to have fun. YOLO people! Hah, I had to add that ;). For reals . . .
YOLO! all the way! Loved this post, it's so true. I feel like guys are sometimes better at actually making time for the things they love, such good examples :)
ReplyDeleteNAKED MAN!!!!!
ReplyDeleteso cool! and i always thought i'd marry the skater boy- ha! i love reminiscing on blogs!
ReplyDelete