












Two years ago today, I married my best friend. I can't believe it's already our second anniversary! But at the same time, I feel like I've been married to Chase for years. Life before him is a blur and life without him wouldn't be life at all. I love this boy and am so glad I am his and he is mine for eternity.
C,
Happy Anniversary!!!
I love you babe.
Lets have some extra fun today ;)
xo,
L
Happy Anniversary! -married life is pretty good isn't it! Two years though, crikey...i think i first started reading when you got married, so, that makes me feel a bit like a stalker! ha! Anyways - I hope you have a super day xxx
ReplyDeleteyour wedding photos are perfection.
ReplyDeletelove re-living this day! so special! LOVE YOU! HAPPY 2 YEARS LOVEBUGS!
ReplyDeleteSo BEAUTIFUL! You guys are awesome! Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDeleteHoly smokes, GORGEOUS photos! And I lovelovelove your flower crown.
ReplyDeleteHappy 2 year anniversary! This is such a sweet post and your wedding photos are beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! These are gorgeous wedding shots!
ReplyDeleteI envy the beach pictures. I always thought wedding pics on a beach would be amazing!
ReplyDeleteHappy anni by the way!!! Have some fun! Go somewhere or do something special on your anniversary before you have kids, no matter the cost. There is my two year anniversary advice for you.
ReplyDeletewe went to maui earlier this year as our present to ourselves and we had a nice dinner last night. so that was prob the most glamorous it will be for a lonnnnng time haha. thanks cass. love you!
DeleteSuch gorgeous photos! Happy Anniversary!!!
ReplyDelete