From THIS to THIS to THIS to now! September 3rd marked the day of our second anniversary! I can't believe we have already been married two years, gosh time has flown by. To celebrate Chase and I decided to go to the place where he proposed, Bikini beach. We laid out our towels and took a nice little nap and played in the water. Of course we did our trademark sand drawing which I plan on doing every year on our anniversary, so we better always be by a beach! It was a beautiful sunny day and we spent it outdoors together. To end our night we ate dinner at a beautiful restaurant called Haleiwa Joes overlooking some beautiful gardens and ponds.
I still remember the day he proposed like it was yesterday. June 17th, 2011. It was a Friday morning when I woke up to a surprise flower on the table with a little note that said some lovey stuff plus, "Get dressed up all nice tonight, I'm takin' you out!" Right then and there I wondered if this was the day. Well, before I knew it he sent me a text that read, "Meet me at our favorite place." I peddled my bike as fast as I could to Bikini beach, right across the street from the house I lived in when we were first dating. Right as I neared the end of the beach access he texted me, "Turn right." And before I could even say hello Chase was on his knee with a little black box and asked me to marry him! Best day of my life. And they just keep getting better. Love you Chase!!
+ Our date at Haleiwa Joes // HERE
Congrats you two love birds!
ReplyDeletegood hair day. did you not get wet because of it? hahahaha. the hi life. love it. you rock that suit. i'm usually not a giraffe print fan.
ReplyDeleteps that proposal story?! SO CUTE! i love how you wrote it! AHHH! SO CUTE
Deletecute swimmies- both of you! how lucky you are to spend so many precious years in hawaii :)
ReplyDelete